Broadcast Lavalier Studio Interface
What is the InterView Box© ?
The InterView Box© is a device developed by transvorm for live situations where TV makers want to directly hook up the famous Sennheiser MKE2 range Microphone series (see below) to a fixed symmetrical studio or camera line without having the hassle of looking after Batteries, Transmitters and frequencies.
The InterView Box© is the ideal solution to use for live studio interviews, talkshows, news presenters, as well as the recordings of woodwind instruments (Sax, Clarinet, Oeboe, Bassoon, Tru
mpet). Also very helpful in environments where transmitters are not allowed.
The InterView Box© features:
- Phantom 48v powered by your mixer or your camera.
- Symmetrical XLR studio quality output.
- Galvanically (transformer) de-coupled from the lavalier microphone electronics.
- High output gain; excellent signal-to noise ratio.
- True balanced output 600 ohm (by using high quality 40-20.000 Hz audio transformer).
- For all Sennheiser Broadcast MKE2 series electret lavalier microphones fitted with a 3.5 millimetre jack*
This results in an easy to operate box with superb audio quality (far better than when using a Sennheiser ‘EW’-series bodypack series transmitter / receiver).
- The InterView Box© can also be used as a normal ‘DI -box’ to hook up asymmetrical sources (guitar, keyboards or speaker lines) to a symmetrical input.
- Built-in 10 Db attenuator.
- Broadcast specifications.
The InterView Box© comes with a 3.5 mm mini jack interface. (Røde, Sennheiser) Interfaces for other brands (AKG, Shure, Thomann) and other connectors (DIN, Tüchel, mini XLR) can be supplied on special request
More information: mail email@example.com